What equipment do I need to run this system?
All you need is:
- A basic computer with an internet connection
- A modern web browser
- A printer (optional)
Could the system ever "go down?"
Financial institutions, the military, large corporations, and governments all use technology based systems. The fact is, even their systems go down from time to time — and they spend billions on them.
From the day this system was launched it has been "up" more than 99.9% of the time. It is run from a secure, state-of-the-art facility with highly trained staff, quality hardware, and data is backed up off site. To learn more, click here...
What about computer viruses and SPAM?
With this web-based system, virtually all the headaches that come with regular desktop software are gone.
- Provide an experienced technical team - so you don't have to worry about the technical stuff - it's taken care of for you.
- Update the system several times per year — and new features are added automatically so you always use the latest, greatest version
- Keep virus protection up to date (using three separate systems)
- Filter out junk e-mail (spam)
- Back up information daily, "just in case"
- Perform general program and account maintenance
- Keep the servers running smoothly
You just log into the system... and do your business.
Is my information backed up?
Yes. See previous question.
Still have a question?
To ask any other question, click here.